Santhe Merchant – App for Local Grocery Shops and Supermarkets
Sell Online, Earn More, Increase Profits and Grow Business with the Santhe Merchant App
0% Commission until Nov 1 2023
How it works?
Sell online on Santhe, Increase profits and expand your business growth!
Any local grocery shop, provision store, general store, departmental store, Kirana store, stationery stores, chicken & mutton shops, fruits & vegetable shops etc can easily sell online on Santhe Merchant App.
Create Product Catalog
Once your have filled in all required Profile data
- You can add products to your product catalog
- Select product category
- Add name, description, quantity etc
- Upload some pictures
- Select the delivery duration and returnable/cancellable
- Choose your serviceability range
On Santhe Merchant App you can add products to one of the following categories; Rice & Grains, Dal & Pulses, Atta & Flours, Salt & Sugar, Spices, Masalas, Oil & Ghee, Coffee & Tea, Milk & Dairy, Accompaniments, Eggs, Meat & Fish, Baking Essentials, Breakfast, Ready to cook, Ready to Eat, Personal Care, Health Care, Home Care, Vegetables, Fruits, Bread & Biscuits, Sweets, Munchies, Dry Fruits & Nuts, Beverages, Baby Care, Stationer, Electronics, Mobile and Accessories etc. If you wish to add a product or item to your catalog that doesn’t appear in our category list, simply choose the “Others” option.
Get Customer Orders
Receive Orders and do the delivery
- Customers can place orders for items in your product catalog
- When an order is placed, you get notified
- Go to “New” orders section
- Contact the customer to arrange for delivery
- Start the delivery process
- Update delivery status
When customers place an order for items you have added to your product catalog, a push notification will be sent to you. You can go to the orders section on your device to be able to see the details of the customer and start the delivery process.
Delivery orders And get paid
- Make sure to deliver the orders to customers within promised duration
- Update the delivery status on the App
- Wait until the return window of all orders are completed
- Your share will be settled to the bank details you have mentioned in your “Payment details” page
As and when you deliver the customer order, make sure to update the delivery status in the Santhe Merchant App. If the order had any items which are returnable and the return window has not yet expired, then your money will be settled to your bank account 2 days after the return window of all items is closed.