Last updated on 15/07/2022
EcoConsumer Solutions Private Limited (henceforth referred to as “The Company”), is a private limited company with CIN as U52520KA2021PTC154773, with its registered address at 140, 14th Cross, Telecom Layout Pennifield garden, Bangalore-560064. The company owns, operates, and manages the mobile applications namely “Santhe” and “Santhe Merchant”, including the company website Santhe.in reachable at https://www.santhe.in and all related servers, hereafter collectively referred to as “The Company Platforms”. The Company provides various services to the users (also referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “Users” or “Customers” or “Merchants”) through its different platforms as mandated in The Company’sTerms and Conditions.
1. Collection of Information
- a. Personal information provided by you: On the Company Platforms, we request you to provide or submit personal information including but not limited to Sensitive Personal Information like your name, your business name, address, email address, telephone number, contact information, profile picture, billing information, business details like CIN (Corporate Identification Number) and/or GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number), contact details of people you refer to us and any other information from which your identity is discernible.
- b. Information collected through use of service: On the Company platforms, depending on the mobile application you would use and your profile type (end customer or merchant):
- You might be required to provide some information like your shopping list and all related information about the items that might go into your list, which might indicate your preference towards the products or brands.
- You might be required to provide information about the category of the products you sell (if you are a merchant)
- You might choose to chat with other users (customers if you are a merchant, merchant if you are a customer), hence generating a chat conversation trail which might be saved in the Company platforms.
- c. Automatically collected Non-Personal Information: Your Non-Personal Information and data maybe collected in the following ways:
- Whenever You access the Company Platform, especially but not limited to the Company Mobile Applications, we may collect and store some information like Your device type, unique identifier code of Your device, operating system type, Your internet protocol address, browser type, internet service provider, aggregate user data, software and hardware attributes, pages You request, number of click, search history and result selected, active seconds or minutes on the Platforms, frequency of Your visit to the Platform, the date and time of Your visit to Platform or use of the Services and cookie information.
- Location based information: When you download and or use/access any of the Company Platforms on any of the applicable electronic devices, we may receive information about Your location, Your IP address, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with location-based Services including but not limited to search results and other personalized content. If You permit the Platform to access Your location through the permission system used by Your device operating system, We may also collect the precise location of Your device when the Platform is running in the foreground or background. You can withdraw Your consent at any time by disabling the location-tracking functions on Your device. However, this may affect Your experience of certain functionalities on the Platform.
- d. Correspondence and Communication information: If You send emails, letters, chat, or other communications to us, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect and retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Our Services and Platforms.
- e. Information collected when you use third-party services:For Automatic collection of certain personal and non-personal usage data as listed in the previous clauses, the Company might engage with third-party services providers. Below are the List of some of the Third-Party services the company engages with:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Amazon Webservices
2. Use of Information
We use the information collected on our Platforms for the following purposes:
- a. To enable You to use Services offered by Us on the Company Platform and to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts between You and Us.
- b. To improve Your usage of the Platform, to manage Your Account, etc.
- c. To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- d. For internal record keeping of the Company.
- e. For the Company business purposes and services, including without limitation, IT support services, marketing, advertising, and data analysis services.
- f. For internal purposes of the Company such as enhancing security of the Platform, auditing, testing, troubleshooting, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by Company
- g. To improve our Services.
- h. To inform You about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates.
- i. To contact You through email, SMS, WhatsApp, telephone, and any other mode of communication in relation to the Company Platforms and Services.
- j. To customize Your experience on the Platform.
- k. To enforce and inform about Our Terms.
- l. To allow Our service providers, business partners and/or associates to present customised messages to You.
- m. To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by the Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company.
- n. For collating your feedback, providing offers, doing surveys, and conducting research on for improvement of our Platforms and Services.
- o. To conform to the legal requirements, compliance/reporting to regulatory authorities, as may be required and to comply with applicable laws.
- p. To carry out the Company’s obligations and enforce the Company’s rights arising from any contract entered into between You and the Company.
- q. For any other purposes after obtaining Your consent.
3. Sharing of Information
- a. We may disclose Your information with third parties and third-party service providers, promotion and marketing partners, consultants, research firms, business partners including but not limited to merchants, vendors, or other service providers, for supporting Our business processes and to carry out and fulfil Your service requests. We may disclose Your personal or non-personal information with or without your
- b. We may disclose Your personal or non-personal information with or without your consent or pre notification to the extent necessary:
- To comply with law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- Respond to claims that an advertisement, posting, or other content violates the rights of a third party
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of our Users or the general public.
- In case of an emergency to protect the personal safety and assets of the Company, the users, or any person.
- c. The Company may also share aggregated anonymized information with third parties at its discretion.
- d. The Company may at its own discretion and in compliance with applicable laws, share/transfer/assign all of Your Personal Information and other information with any other business entities, in the event of a merger, sale, re-organization, amalgamation, joint ventures, assignment, restructuring of business or transfer or disposition of all or any portion.
- e. Any content or personal information that You share or upload on any current or future publicly viewable portion of the Company Platforms will be publicly available and can be viewed by others and any and all intellectual property rights in and to such Posts shall vest with the Company. The Company reserves the right to use, reproduce and share Your Posts for any purpose. If You delete Your Posts from the Platform, copies of such Posts may remain viewable in archived pages, or such Posts may have been copied or stored by other Users.
4. Information Safety Measures
- a. The Company Platforms have reasonable security measures and safeguards in place to protect Your privacy and Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, and alteration, in compliance with applicable laws. As outlined in the Company Terms, so long as You access and/or use the Company Platforms (directly or indirectly) the obligation to ensure that You shall at all times take adequate physical, managerial, and technical safeguards, at Your end, to preserve the integrity and security of Your data which shall include and not be limited to Your Personal Information.
- b. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Your Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security and take measures to exit the active sessions of Your Account or uninstall any of the Company applications if need be. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- c. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including but not limited to vendors, merchants, insurance agents and insurers, promotion and marketing partners, consultants, research firms, business partners, analytics service providers, financial service providers, payment gateway etc as the case maybe to fulfil the obligation of your desired services by the Company via its Platforms. Hence, the Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to break or defeat the security measures taken by Company or Company’s third-party service providers. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to any reason, including but not limited to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. Although the Company has put its best efforts to protect Your data and information, we cannot take any guarantee for the security of Your data transmitted through the Platform.
5. Links to Third-Party service providers’ sites
6. Consent Withdrawal and Opt-Out
- b. Opt-Out from Communication: You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving non-essential communications (promotional, marketing-related) through SMS, WhatsApp, or email anytime by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the company may still send you non-promotional emails/communications, such as emails/communications with respect to the Platform and Your account and related activity/transactions.
9. Account Deletion
If you wish to delete your accounts created on the Company mobile applications, you can either choose to reach out to the company customer support team via the “Contact Us/Feedback” form provided in the App or send an email to email@example.com. On receiving the account deletion request, the Company will review the current account status and provide a confirmation about account deletion within 10 working days.